Physician Assistant Job Duties:
- Contributes to physician's effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range patient care issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing physician directives.
- Assesses patient health by interviewing patients; performing physical examinations; obtaining, updating, and studying medical histories.
- Determines abnormal conditions by administering or ordering diagnostic tests, such as x-rays, electrocardiograms, and laboratory studies; interpreting test results.
- Documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
- Performs therapeutic procedures by administering injections and immunizations; suturing; managing wounds and infections.
- Instructs and counsels patients by describing therapeutic regimens; giving normal growth and development information; discussing family planning; providing counseling on emotional problems of daily living; promoting wellness and health maintenance.
- Provides continuity of care by developing and implementing patient management plans.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Develops health care team staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Must be Licensed in Florida
Offices in Coral Gables and Kendall
Minimum 5 years of Experience in Clinical Dermatology
$100- 150K+ Annually
Express Employment Professionals was founded in 1983 and has more than 800 office locations in the U.S., Canada, and South Africa. Our long-term goal is to put a million people to work annually. We are committed to the vision of helping as many people as possible find good jobs by helping as many clients as possible find good people. Our offices offer a full range of employment solutions, including evaluation hire, temporary staffing, professional search, and human resources, focusing on a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. For more information, contact us at #removed#/miamidadesouthfl
Role: Dermatology Physician Assistant
Apply for this job now.