Mechanical Project Manager
Our client has an in-house design department which provides their clients with a collaborative approach to Mechanical, HVAC and Electrical services. The installations cover many different sectors including Commercial, Food & drink production, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Industrial and R&D / Pharmaceutical.
They are looking for a Mechanical Project Manager to be based in the North West to join a very successful team who deliver mechanical building services including designing, installing and maintaining of heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems
The successful applicant will have a proven record in the running of Mechanical Building Services projects
- Full accountability for the P&L on each project.
- Manage the day-to-day operational aspects of the project(s) "end to end". Activities to include but not be limited to estimating, business development, quantity surveying, sub-contractor management and site manager duties.
- Identify, reduce, and manage all statutory and commercial risks associated with the project
- Work with developers, designers, and sub-contractors to define and document scope of work
- Develop and understand the full scope of works in line with the desired project business case and in turn outcome (within agreed budget requirements and required profit margin)
- Manage, run, and draw up tenders on behalf of the customer as required.
- Ensure full compliance with project management policies and procedures.
- Agree payment schedules and applications for payment
For more information, please call #removed# and speak to Kathy