Here at RK Group we are delighted to be working alongside a leading UK Clothing and Homeware Retailer with over 265 Nationwide Stores.
If you are looking for a new challenge, then this could be the perfect role for you. This fantastic new role is a great opportunity for someone wanting to further their career with a nationally recognised, reputable company. This ideal candidate would be taking up the role of a Business Analyst working at their Head Office in the North Yorkshire / Leeds area.
There are currently two Business Analyst roles available.
The role of the Business Analyst will be to plan, design, create, and introduce effective business, financial, and operations systems in support of core organisational roles and business processes.
Key Responsibilities of a Business Analyst
- Meeting with decision makers, systems owners to identify business, financial, and operations requirements. Identifying and resolving system issues.
- To authenticate any existing and new systems showing details of processes, decision points, information and data flow.
- To provide consistent information to decision makers in the business regarding the sustainability and practicability of potential business systems.
- To investigate any viable solutions for business issues taking in costs and business benefits into account.
- Negotiating and controlling costs for business solutions with outside suppliers giving the best possible cost benefits to the business.
- To manage and control the implementation of business systems utilising internal and external resources.
- Providing support to the business in relevant areas such as training users, allocating resource, resolving problems, installing and maintaining equipment.
- To produce functional and technical requirements for third parties.
- Provide guidance and/or instruction to junior staff members.
- Lead design sessions in prototyping new systems for the purpose of enhancing business processes, operations, and information process flow.
- Reviewing and analysing the efficiency of current systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
- Prepare and deliver reports, recommendations, or alternatives that address existing and potential trouble areas in operating systems across the organization.
- Collaborating in the planning, design, development, and deployment of new applications, and enhancements to existing applications.
- Perform cost-benefit and return on investment analyses for proposed systems to aid management in making implementation decisions.
- Ensure compatibility of in-house computing systems.
- Create systems models, specifications, diagrams and charts to provide direction to system programmers.
- Detecting and establishing scope and parameters of systems analysis in order to define outcome benchmarks and measure-taking actions.
- Provide orientation and training to end users for all modified and new systems.
- Conduct research on software and hardware products to justify recommendations and to support purchasing efforts.
Essential Skills of a Business Analyst
- Previous experience in a Business Analyst role
- Communication and writing skills
- Microsoft office
- Knowledge of Business Structure
If you are interested in this role please apply. If you wish to know more please contact #removed# / #removed#.