We are seeking a Floater Teacher to join our organization! This individual will plan and present age appropriate activities for children.
- Instruct children in activities designed to promote intellectual and creative growth
- Create a fun and safe learning environment
- Develop schedules and routines to ensure adequate physical activity, rest, and playtime
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with students and parents
- Communicate with parents on students' growth and progress
- Maintain the health and safety of all students
- Previous experience in childcare, teaching, or other related fields
- Passionate about working with children
- Ability to build rapport with children
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Imaginative Beginnings, LLC is a company that was built on the idea that children deserve a happy and healthy childhood. We embrace the thought that all parents should be able to work knowing their child is having a terrific day. We believe that milestone and academic achievement are important, and focus on these areas of growth with all the children starting at 6 weeks.
Role: Floater Teacher
Apply for this job now.