red violet (NASDAQ: RDVT) is seeking a part time Administrative Assistant to support the SVP of Data Science and Engineering and the technology office. We are looking for an individual who is efficient, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, and enjoys working both independently and in a collaborative team setting. The ideal candidate is resourceful, a good problem solver, organized and committed to timely completion of responsibilities.
Key Responsibilities and Essential Functions
- Email communication, scheduling and travel arrangements in support of technical recruiting.
- AV preparation and scheduling for meetings, conference calls, and events.
- Document preparation in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Team event planning and meal/refreshment preparation and procurement.
- Ordering, organizing and stocking office supplies and refreshments.
- Expense reporting for the SVP of Data Science and Principal Engineers/Managers.
- Special projects and QA tasks for the SVP Data Science and Engineering.
- Travel arrangements for executives, engineers and scientists.
- Initiate service requests with internal IT support as well as building maintenance, administration, janitorial and day porters.
- Shipping and receiving packages as needed.
- Demonstrated aptitude and an interest in Administrative Assistant job requirements.
- Prior successful experience as an Administrative Assistantrequired.
- Advanced knowledge in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exemplary planning and time management skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritize simultaneous projects to deliver results on time and to specification.
- Positive, can-do attitude and experience working in a collaborative team environment.
- High school degree required. College level courses (or degree in process) preferred.
Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications.
red violet (NASDAQ: RDVT) is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
At red violet, we believe that time is your most valuable asset. Through powerful analytics, we transform data into intelligence, in a fast and efficient manner, so that our clients can spend their time on what matters most - running their organizations with confidence.
Through leading-edge, proprietary technology and a massive data repository, our data and analytical solutions harness the power of data fusion, uncovering the relevance of disparate data points and converting them into comprehensive and insightful views of people, businesses, assets and their interrelationships. We empower clients across markets and industries to better execute all aspects of their business in managing risk, conducting investigations, identifying fraud and abuse, and collecting debts.
At red violet, we are dedicated to making the world a safer place and reducing the cost of doing business.
The founders and management of IDI, a red violet company (NASDAQ: RDVT), have been in the data fusion industry for the last two decades. We created IDI to bring our next-generation data fusion platform and analytical solutions to the risk management industry.
Through leading-edge, proprietary technology and a massive data repository, our data and analytical solutions harness the power of data fusion, uncovering the relevance of disparate data points and converting them into comprehensive and insightful views of people, businesses, assets and their interrelationships.
Our solutions provide actionable intelligence in support of such use cases as the verification and authentication of consumer identities, due diligence, detection and prevention of fraud and abuse, legislative compliance, and debt recovery.
It is our mission to bring to you the most effective investigative solution at the most efficient cost.
FOREWARN is a division of red violet (NASDAQ: RDVT), a publicly-traded data and analytics company. Our founders and management have been in the data fusion industry for decades, helping establish the leading providers of risk management and investigative platforms.
We created FOREWARN to address previously unserved safety and awareness issues in industries that continue to be reliant on personal interactions with consumers.
By leveraging leading-edge, proprietary technology and a massive data repository, FOREWARN changes the safety and consumer insight dynamic from reactive to proactive.
Role: Administrative Assistant, Part Time
Apply for this job now.