Looking for motivated professionals to work as an aide with a child with emotional and behavioral disabilities. This position can involve helping teachers with any daily task that child has in place due to their IEP assessment.
Daily job duties will be the following:
· Working alongside the student making sure the environment is safe, nurturing and academically stimulating.
· Monitoring any change in moods or behaviors.
· Writing case notes of the child progress on a day to day basis.
· Support and/or assist the student(s) to become as independent as possible and to display socially acceptable behaviors in the school environment
· Ensure that diversity and commonality are valued.
Delta-T Group is a nationwide provider of interim staffing referrals and workforce solutions within the K12 education, social service, behavioral health, substance abuse and disability fields. We connect the “Caring Professionals" with rich and rewarding opportunities.
Role: School Aide in Philly
Apply for this job now.