We are seeking an Application Developer to become an integral part of our team! You will be responsible for creating and modifying computer application software or specialized utility programs. Employee must be able to work onsite in Fresno, CA, relocation is not available for this position. Experience in C#, ASP, and Azure programming a plus.
Under general direction, provides support through the design, development, implementation and maintenance of Electronic Recyclers International's proprietary system Titan, websites and other ERI Databases. Develop and maintains company-wide Intranet, allowing data manipulation for each internal staff member, including production data real time reporting. Develop and maintain external Web portals allowing users to input and retrieve accurate information.
Duties, Functions and Responsibilities:
(The following duties are illustrative and not exhaustive. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to the position)
- Work with Manager of IS to plan new applications, code updates and enhancements.
- Write, test and deploy application updates and patches.
- Stay up to date on the latest technologies and find ways to integrate those relevant into ERI's current and future software suites.
- Create and modify Crystal Reports to meet the ever changing needs of ERI.
- Provide support to both technical and non-technical staff relating to a program, database or other IT issues when additional help is required.
- Occasionally meet with ERI staff to define requirements for updates or patches.
- Performs related work as required.
- BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in the application development industry.
- A solid understanding of common programming models and workflow defined as follows:
- Object Oriented Programming
- Model - View - Controller Framework
- Web Hosting with Windows Servers and IIS
- Ability to articulate effectively in both oral and written form.
- Any combination of education and/or work experience may substitute for minimum qualifications.
- Experience as described, can be substituted on a year-for-year basis for the required college education.
- Vocational/technical school or accredited community college in IT (excluding data entry)
A successful candidate must be proficient with the following types of hardware, software and programming languages:
a. Windows Server 2003/2008 with IIS 6 and 7.
c. Visual Studio 2005/2010, Crystal Reports, Visual Source Safe, SQL Server 2005/2008 and
e. Microsoft Office Suite, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Windows Operating Systems.
Physical Demands, Requirements, and Working Conditions
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment physical agility test given by our medical clinic.
We are the largest Electronic Recycling company in North America. We specialize in the environmentally safe and socially responsible dismantling of electronic waste.
Role: Application Developer - Mid Level - Must be able to work in Fresno, CA
Apply for this job now.