Northland is seeking a Front Office Assistant to join our growing team! You will perform administrative and sales support functions in order to drive company success.
- Draft correspondences and other formal documents
- Plan and schedule appointments and events
- Dispatch Technicians
- Greet and assist onsite guests
- Answer inbound telephone calls
- Bill completed service calls
- Process supply orders
- Preparation of marketing material
- Occasional transcription (preferred)
- Perform other office tasks
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields preferred
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
Since 1982, Northland Business Systems Inc. (NBS) has been one of the most trusted names for voice & video recording solutions.
Northland puts you in control of your voice & video recording needs. We specialize in Digital Dictation, Evidence Room Recording & Tracking, Video Interview Room Recording, Video Surveillance, Call Center Recording, 911 PSAP Recording, and Mailing Solutions. Simply put, Northland enables companies and agencies of all sizes to maintain control of their critical data.
Role: Front Office Assistant (Part Time)
Apply for this job now.