Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that's built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon's award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world's top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
We are seeking talented, enthusiastic leaders in process engineering and privacy operations to join our team. As Manager, Product Privacy at Epsilon you will be responsible for supporting our Engineering and Operations teams in developing and validating internal solutions for the business from a consultative approach. In this role you will be responsible for collaborating with various groups to deliver on highly visible projects for the organization to improve efficiency and meet strategic objectives. Key areas of focus include Privacy Risk Management, Consumer Data Privacy, Information Security and Operational Controls development.
Our teams in Privacy, Engineering, Data Solutions and Data Warehousing enjoy rolling up their sleeves and working together to solve problems. You hold yourself to a high standard and consider inefficiency to be an abject failure. You have a keen knack for attention to detail and a penchant for measuring things. Your reputation for requirements gathering and solution delivery is exceeded only by your passion for partnering with your fellow employees.
- Continuously strive to understand Epsilon's changing business environment and product offering
- Provide insight or present opportunities to minimize risks and improve efficiency
- Partner with executive management to effectively manage new opportunities and develop solutions for areas that might have unique business or regulatory risks
- Support Global Privacy Office, Global Security Office, Engineering and Process Engineering team's ongoing risk management & compliance efforts
- Lead efforts to deliver on key projects to drive effectiveness and efficiencies of key processes
- Enhance the design and operating effectiveness of the Company's internal control environment
- Oversee, coordinate and monitor internal and external audit efforts on behalf of management
- Identify, socialize, and monitor remediation efforts to ensure timely & effective issues resolution
- Partner with internal & external auditors to ensure proper coverage and minimize duplicative efforts
- Undertake other special projects and responsibilities as requested by management
- Ensure Company resources are efficiently managed and effectively deployed within the organization
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with various levels of management, external consultants and corporate auditors
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or related technical discipline or equivalent work experience
- Experience leveraging consultative approaches to business processes
- Proven leader with 3+ years' experience in internal audit, consulting, data security and privacy
- Experience in Privacy regulations and industry standards, including GDPR, CCPA and IAB Standards
- Strong data analysis and reconciliation skills
- Competency in Microsoft applications, JIRA, OneTrust, and Confluence
- Industry knowledge in Ad Tech or Data Privacy
- Excellent organizational, planning, oral and written communications skills
- Strong multi-discipline technical background
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.