St. Petersburg, USA
We are seeking an experienced anesthesiologist to join our team and provide compassionate, high-quality care to our patients. In this role, you’ll be a key part of our surgical team. NO ON CALL OR WEEKENDS !
Anesthesiologist Duties and Responsibilities
· Evaluate patients to formulate an adequate anesthetic plan.
· Manage and administer anesthesia during surgical procedures.
· Record patient medical history and anesthetic amounts.
· Monitor, manage, and treat changes in patient functions during operations, including breathing, heart rate, and blood pressure.
· Monitor conditions of patients before, during, and after anesthesia to look out for adverse reactions.
· Coordinate and direct a team of nurses, medical technicians, and other healthcare professionals.
· Collaborate and communicate with other medical professionals to determine care plans and provide high-quality patient care.
Anesthesiologist Requirements and Qualifications
· Board eligible OR Certification from the American Board of Anesthesiology.
· 3+ years of experience in an anesthesiologist role.
· Participation in Continuing Education Programs.
· Compassionate attitude with a focus on outstanding patient care.
· Excellent communication skills to listen and speak with patients and colleagues.
· Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
· Keen attention to detail.
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and oftentimes high-pressure environment.
· Ability to actively monitor patient conditions before, during and after treatments or procedures.
· Ability to provide and sustain life-saving support and airway management during an emergency situation.
· Strong note-taking and record-keeping skills.
· Ability to coordinate the administration of anesthetic medications with surgeons during surgical procedures.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Florida State Medical License - Current
Current DEA Registration
Current CPR Certification
Other current Certifications, as applicable
Role: Anesthesiologist/Physician - DIRECT HIRE - Immediate Opening
Location: St. Petersburg,
Apply for this job now.