The Company’s Headquarters Three Hands Corp., located in Sylmar, California is currently seeking full-time Account Manager / Customer Service Representitive to deliver high quality customer service to its patrons. We are looking for individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment, really know how to actively listen and respond expeditiously to customer questions and feedback, and are genuinely interested in providing an exceptional consumer experience.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, answering incoming customer service calls, emails, and web inquiries, processing customer orders and changes, performing data entry, providing timely and accurate information with regards to order status and product knowledge requests, liaising with the order fulfillment center, effectively resolving issues, partnering with internal sales staff to exceed customer service expectations, providing timely consumer feedback to management team, and providing regular reports and analysis of client accounts and customer activity.
· Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience.
· At least two years of customer service experience, preferably with consumer goods.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, particularly in communicating by phone and email with both internal and external customers.
· EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) experience.
· Proficiency in computer data processing and reporting, type 40+ wpm.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word and Excel) and Navision.
· Must be able to demonstrate strong customer service orientation, organize and manage multiple priorities, meet deadlines, effectively work in a fast-paced environment, adapt quickly to changes, and have strong problem solving skills.
ABOUT THREE HANDS
Three Hands Corporation was founded in 1979 with a mission to deliver fashion forward home decor product through all retail channels. We design and import product to support high style lifestyles which includes current trends in furniture, wall decor, lighting, home accessories and garden accents, lighting, home and garden accessories.
True entrepreneurial spirit, the company remains privately-owned with a commitment to delivering excellence in design, customer service and product quality while providing exceptional value and reliable deliveries. Minimal organizational tiers allows a true team effort with one goal in mind, to grow our business while continuously improving our product and service.
Role: Account Manager Customer Service
Location: San Fernando,
Apply for this job now.