Full-Time veterinary client service representative (receptionist) position available in Beaufort, SC at our 25-year veterinary practice. We are a professional, friendly, animal-loving team that thrives on our dedication to providing exceptional service to our clients and high-quality veterinary care to our patients.
We're looking for a dedicated, reliable, long-term employee with a positive attitude to join us. Applicants must be able to prioritize; effectively multi-tasking while also providing each client (and pet) with one-on-one attention.
Veterinary experience is a plus but if you are motivated and a quick learner we are also willing to train. Salary depends on experience. Love of animals is a must.
Full-time or Part-Time positions are available. Benefits include a great hourly rate, employee pet benefits, career growth potential, health insurance, 401(k), vacation, training, and more.
Experience: Must have Customer Service experience, veterinary Front Desk Experience is a plus.
Your skills and strengths:
- Customer Service above all else. Personable and quick with a smile
- Able to prioritize based on client, patient, and practice needs
- Reliable and trustworthy
- A fast learner with strong attention to detail
- A positive attitude and a team player
- Adaptable. Ability to move between 2 practices, learn new skills, and take on new responsibilities
Duties include (but not limited to):
- Excellent customer service
- Front Reception area - including in-person clients and multi phone line system and ability to use curbside service
- Office organization - keeping desks organized, ensuring front area looks great at all times, cleaning as needed
- Computer skills - email, Excel and Word, Cornerstone Veterinary software would be a plus
- Opening/closing the hospital
- Preparing nightly deposits
- Reconciling deposits with practice management software (Cornerstone)
- Preparing estimates
- Filling prescriptions
- Answering phones and daily call-backs
- Appointment reminder calls
- Billing out clients
- Scheduling appointments *
- Faxing and scanning
- Entering medical notes.
Serious applicants only, please.
Personal references will be checked.
Visit our website at #removed# to learn more about us!
If you are interested in joining our team please contact Jessica Longo, Hospital Manager, at #removed#