£24,000 - £28,000
Monday - Friday - Full Time (9am - 5pm)
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Finance Assistant to join a well-established team within Cirencester who is responsible for all day-to-day financial tasks, to ensure the smooth running for the Company finances.
Main Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Preparing financial documents such as invoices, bills, and accounts payable and receivable
- Completing purchase orders
- Managing and processing payroll, including year end
- Processing business expenses
- Completing financial reports on a regular basis and providing information to the Managing Director
- Completing bank reconciliations
- Entering financial information into appropriate software programs
- Managing company ledgers
- Verifying balances in account books and rectifying discrepancies
- Managing day-to-day transactions
- Reporting on debtors and creditors
- Sorting financial documents and posting them to the proper accounts
- All financial administration
- Any other reasonable duties as given by Management
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience within an accounts/finance assistant position
- An enthusiastic approach to work
- Be AAT qualified or qualified by experience
- Experience with accounting systems with proficiency in MS Excel
- Excellent numerical ability
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload
- Trustworthy and discreet when dealing with confidential information
If this role sounds of interest to you, apply today.
RE acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
RE Recruitment would like to thank you for applying for the above role. We do try to come back to all applications however if you haven't heard from a consultant within 5 working days, this unfortunately means that you have been unsuccessful.