Junior Account Manager - Entry Level Sales / Marketing
Degree but no experience? Entry Level Positions Available
CLE recently made plans to expand its team on a local level due to budget expansion. Due to increased client demand we will be opening 2 new offices within the next 12 months. Currently our clients want to expand in the next couple of months. That means new career opportunities for qualified candidates. We are looking to hire 6 additional Entry Level Junior Account Managers for the North Chicago market immediately.
Candidates must possess integrity, character and exemplary ambition for success. The Junior Account Manager position is considered an entry level sales and marketing position meaning thorough training is provided. It has been a wonderful start for many of our executives’ right out of college!
We promote quickly from within which provides account managers with ample room for advancement and experience in marketing, communications, and sales.
Our marketing account managers are the face of our clients to their high priority customers and specialize in business to business sales acquisition, marketing, and customer retention. Because our clients trust us to represent their reputation, we provide extensive training in cutting edge sales techniques, product knowledge, and business psychology. Combining that training with candidates that are highly competitive, goal driven, and adaptable is what keeps CLE ahead of the competition!
- Small account management
- Providing sales and marketing face to face
- Customer relationship building
- New customer acquisition
- Consult priority customers given to us by the client through leads
- Client branding- marketing
- Territory management
- Account updates
- Contract overview
- Rapid advancement opportunity
- Health benefits
- Work in an exciting and friendly environment
- Travel opportunities (optional)
- Relocation options (optional)
- Trips to cool places like Puerto Rico, LA, Phoenix, Cancun, London, New York, and DC
- Daily team development activities
- Sponsored lunch parties
- After hour work gatherings: intramural games/sports
- One on one development from company executives
- Annual awards and recognition
- Authorized to work in the US
- College degree or relevant work experience.
- Sales and/or marketing experience a plus, but not a requirement.
- Competitive and proactive attitude
- Confident demeanor
- Strong student mentality
- Entry level experience in sales, marketing, customer service, communications, leadership, training, retail, restaurant, service, food, sports, team work, and public relations is a PLUS!
Role: Junior Account Manager - Entry Level
Apply for this job now.