We are seeking an LCSW to join our team!
Full time schedules available
You will provide emotional and administrative support to clients in either individual or group settings.
- Assess nature of clients' situations by interviewing and reviewing personal history
- Develop and execute individual treatment plans
- Determine appropriate milestones to gauge client progress
- Communicate client updates to all relevant parties
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and programs
- Maintain accurate client documentation
- Previous experience in social work, one year within the past 3 years.
- Valid License
- 3 Professional References
- CPR provided by American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Now hiring for all the facilities in California.
Specializing in Healthcare Staffing
Our mission is to provide our clients with a level of service that perfectly fits their values. We also aim to provide our employees with a career that is a perfect fit, in which they will find a conducive environment to succeed.
Role: LCSW, Social Workers needed to work in Correctional Facilities
Apply for this job now.