***Currently we looking for 1st Candidates; Saturday through Tuesday 6am -430pm +OT ***
Sun Basket is located in Westampton, New Jersey just 15 minutes from Cherry Hill, NJ. If you are eager to work for a company with values and a huge growth opportunity come work at Sun Basket!
- Prepare and package food items according to weekly recipe specifications.
- Cut, chop, or breakdown produce using knives or other provided tools.
- Measure and/or weigh then containerize ingredients according to weekly recipe specifications.
- Assemble cardboard boxes.
- Pack proteins, curated meal bags, menu cards, and other items into boxes.
- Facilitate receiving and shipping in and out of the warehouse.
- Assist in maintaining a clean, comfortable facility.
- 1-2 years of experience in food prep, restaurant, warehouse, or busy retail environment preferred.
- Must be able to read, write and take direction in English.
- Basic Math Skills
- High school diploma or equivalent (like GED) preferred.
- Highly detail oriented and meticulous
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Punctual attendance is critical, your timely, reliable and regular attendance is required.
- Overtime, weekend and holiday work, as required.
- Must be able to work in a high-paced warehouse environment with strict deadlines.
- Satisfactory drug screening following condition.
- Must be able to work in a refrigerated environment for part or all of your shift (10º- 40º)
- Must be able to work Saturday-Tuesday (Wednesday, Thursday and Friday are days off), and to work 6am-430pm +OT when mandatory
- Reliable transportation to and from the facility is a necessity; no bus line comes to this facility.
- The individual must be able to transport up to 20 pounds frequently and 50 pounds on occasion.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, color recognition and ability to adjust focus.
Perks and Benefits
- Internal promotions that include compensation increases
- Medical, dental, life-insurance, and vision after 60 days of employment
- 401k matching
- Paid Holidays
- Break room equipped with games, ping-pong, and Netflix
- Tremendous growth opportunities
- Set schedule
Personality and Values
- Cooperative: Working well with others is a key to success in this position!
- Reliable: We ship food out every week to our customers, and we can't do that without your help.
- Responsible: A self starter with the ability to work independently as needed
- Ready to Grow: This facility is the newest of the 3 Sun Basket has around the country, so there are opportunities for advancement as the facility continues to expand.
Sun Basket is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability with respect to employment opportunities. We value diversity and encourage all qualified candidates to apply
Sun Basket is a fast growing national organic & sustainable meal kit delivery service rated #1 by Buzzfeed, backed by top-tier investors, and led by one of San Francisco's top chefs. As the company continues to explode in size, we are looking to hire Food Production Team Members for both prep and pack teams who are passionate about working safely, accurately, and efficiently.
Role: Production Worker
Location: Westampton Township,
Apply for this job now.