Company: SERVPRO OF FJM ENTERPRISES, INC./ABOJ, LLC/JDM ENTERPRISES, INC
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Locally owned and operated leading disaster restoration & cleaning company in business in the New England area for over 30 years is seeking entry level technicians. Training and certifications will be offered. Construction experience is a plus but not required. Very busy office with a lot of jobs scheduled daily and room for growth. Aggressive hourly wage and bonus program.
Come join the best! Job Description:
Perform services as assigned, following production guidelines. Communicate with the crew chief to make sure all customer needs are met. Support crew chief and other production personnel, as needed. Clean and maintain vehicles, equipment, warehouse, and office areas, as needed.Responsibilities:
- Inventory and load the work vehicle with equipment, products, and supplies needed for each project
- Prepare rooms/areas for work activities
- Perform production processes per work order per crew chief directions
- Ensure clear two-way communication with crew chief and other technicians (especially regarding customer needs and concerns)
- Understand and follow safety and risk management guidelines on the job site, in the office, and while traveling
***Must be able to successfully complete & pass a background check subject
***Must have a valid driver's license
All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Industries, Inc., the Franchisor, in any manner whatsoever.