We are seeking an enthusiastic and creative EYFS Teacher who has the passion and commitment of working with young children.
Our client is a school based on the outskirts of Wakefield (WF3). The successful candidate must be knowledgeable about the curriculum and passionate about the subjects taught. This welcoming school offers a supportive network and leadership team for all staff.
This is a full time, long term role for 1 term as a supply contract due to maternity absence, however, depending on how well the candidate works within the school there may well be an opportunity for the role to become permanent within in the school.
The position is open to both NQT's and experienced teachers. Depending on performance the school would look at either extending the contract or offering a permanent position
The successful candidate will be working full-time hours 8am- 4pm starting from September 2021 offering up to £180 per day depending on experience.
Suitable candidates will need to have:
• A solid understanding of the curriculum for EYFS and know how to track pupils progress
• Ability to plan and deliver creative and motivating lessons.
• Skills to ensure positive management of children's behaviour
• Vision, commitment and the ability engage pupils with varied abilities
What is required for this role
- QTS (Qualified Teaching Status)
- Valid DBS is desirable
- Candidate must have a positive attitude and have experience teaching Early Years (Reception)
- Candidates applying must have previous experience working with Primary school aged children in a professional capacity
- Have at least two education based references from your most recent employer(s) which are 'GOOD' or 'OUTSTANDING'.
Benefits of working through Teaching Personnel
- Teaching Personnel's CPD Academy - Your Continuous Professional Development
- Pay - Weekly pay based on your skills, experience, flexibility and availability
- myTP - Digital services that make your work admin and communication simple
- Safe Working Practice - ensuring your reputation is protected
- Excellence in Education Awards - recognising the positive impact you deliver in schools
If you are interested in this Reception Class teaching role, please contact Rav on the contact details provided below.