We are working with a Generalist European PE firm. They have a mid-market focus partnering with European companies with a value of €200M to €1 Billion. They have been established for over 50 years with high-quality global investor base with investors partnering with them for many years and multiple funds.
They are currently looking to add a high calibre VP/Director to its Investor Relations team in London.
The successful candidate will work closely with members of their Investor Relations team across London, whilst also working with other professionals across the firm to facilitate fundraising processes and investor relation related requests.
• Manage inbound investor requests and inquiries, coordinating the firm's response with other internal stakeholders (e.g. Legal team, Investment team), as required
• Coordinate and deliver annual investor meetings, fundraising roadshows, and other external stakeholder events
• Lead and contribute to the production of fund performance/ portfolio company content for use in quarterly or other investor reports
• Deploy the Fundraising strategy, identifying prospective LPs, making an approach, and tracking engagement process in the Client's CRM
• Contribute to ongoing improvements to processes, systems, and infrastructure relating to stakeholder management and fundraising activities
• Work closely with other team members on projects involving marketing and social media
• Project Manage future fundraising efforts for existing and new products
• Build and maintain relationships with investors.
• Excellent academic track record from a top-tier institution is essential
• Experience within placement agent, investment bank or asset manager
• Technically minded and proficient in understanding financial / performance terminology
• Faultless written and verbal English language skills
• Experience with large buyout funds across various asset classes
- Please Email CV's in Word format to #removed#