Job Responsibilities (to include but not limited to)
- Comprehensive identification of all persons entering the building.
- Sign in/out all visitors, contractors, or employees without building credentials and their belongings.
- Respond to alarms as necessary and make contact with the proper authorities.
- Perform building patrols during security hours.
- Compile reports during emergency situations.
- Complete 1103s daily.
- Check bar notices at the beginning of each shift for updates and additions.
- Verify that no new instructions have been added to the special instructions section of the SGIM daily.
- Monitor the building environment at all times
- Respond to any breach of security
- Interact with visitors/employees in the building with professionalism.
******Applicants MUST have Secret Clearance and/OR FPS Suitability******
- Provide Social Security Card issued and approved by the Social Security Administration.
- Be at least 21 years of age.
- Possess, at a minimum, either a high school diploma or a GED equivalency certificate. Education must be accredited by an accrediting institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education in order for it to be credited towards qualifications. Applicants can verify accreditation at the following website: #.
- Speak English fluently, read and comprehend written English, and compose coherent written reports in English.
- Pass company and government criminal and financial background investigation.
- Pass initial and random drug screening
- Receive favorable physical fitness exam results administered by a physician.
- Pass all required training and certification required by the company and federal/state government.
Compensation to include:
- Health and Welfare benefits provided with XCel Protective Services
- Time off and Holiday benefits
- Union Benefits to include Pension pay
- 401k plan offered through XCel Protective Service
YOU CAN APPLY THROUGH ZIPRECRUITER OR DIRECTLY TO #removed# OR BY FAX TO: 469-340-0024
Headquartered in Prosper, Texas, Xcel Protective Services specializes in providing armed and unarmed security services to both the public and private sector. With over 18 years experience supporting federal agencies such as the Department of Navy, Department of Air Force, National Park Service, Bureau of Reclamation, Department of Labor, EPA, Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration, Xcel has rightfully earned a reputation in the industry for uncompromised service. Our diversified and experienced team of professionals is committed to providing our clients with a high standard of excellence. The organizational and individual commitments of management and officers in the field are the foundation for the success of our team. We believe in hiring experienced security professionals, former law enforcement and military personnel who understand the critical nature of providing security. They are equipped with extensive introductory training combined with continued education to ensure their success. Unparalleled service in the industry has allowed us to achieve client satisfaction and retention. Equal Opportunity Employer
Role: Armed Security Guard
Apply for this job now.