Project Manager - Commercial Construction
Location: Atlanta, GA
The Project Manager is responsible for the coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of assigned construction projects. Our PM will effectively cultivate good team and group dynamics, demonstrate the technical and practical expertise for successful project completion, and display an ongoing commitment to learning and self-improvement. They have an aptitude for unique problem solving and the capacity to develop solutions that are beneficial to all team members.
Plans, directs, and coordinates activities of designated project to ensure that goals or objectives of project are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters by performing the following duties personally or through Superintendents and Project Assistants. Evaluates project scope and completes proposals, costs and budgets with accuracy. Develops projects to assure profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Reviews project proposal, plans and specifications to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of project.
- Establishes work plan, scheduling and staffing for each phase of project, and arranges for recruitment or assignment of project personnel as needed.
- Directs and coordinates project activities to ensure project progresses on schedule, on-time completion and within prescribed budget.
- Monitor project progress to ensure compliance with financial, operational, and/or scheduling requirements.
- Gather information, develop solutions, and adjust to necessary changes in work sequences.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or 7-10 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred but not required.
- Expeience as a PM or Superintendent with a commercial general contractor desired.
MTC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
MTC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, genetic information, marital status, or any other basis protected by law. The management of the company will act affirmatively to prevent discrimination in employment, upgrading, demotion, or transfer; recruitment or recruitment advertising; layoff or termination; rates of pay or other forms of compensation; and selection for training, including apprenticeship, pre-apprenticeship, and/or on the job training.
MTC CORPORATION IS A COMMERCIAL GENERAL CONTRACTOR BASED IN ATLANTA, GA, WHO SPECIALIZES IN SELF STORAGE INDUSTRY. WE ARE A FAMILY-OWNED BUSINESS WITH A SIMPLE MISSION TO BE A PROFITABLE CONTRACTOR THAT DELIVERS THE HIGHEST QUALITY PRODUCT IN A TIMELY MANNER TO OUR CLIENTS WITH A TEAM OF EMPLOYEES THAT TRULY ENJOY THEIR WORK.
Role: Project Manager
Apply for this job now.