UNITED TOOL, LLC is growing. In order for us to meet the requirements of the market and our customers we must add a dedicated and experienced CNC Machinist to lead our 2nd shift staff while preforming value-added activities.
We are looking for a highly motivated, results oriented individual to join our team and make a difference from the start. We are looking for that "Can Do" attitude.
We offer a competitive benefits package which includes:
- Competitive Wages
- Safe Working Environment
- Climate Controlled Production Area
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan & Match
- Paid Short Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
Summary of Position:
Perform set-up and operation of Machining Center / Mill to produce parts in accordance with specifications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Use measurement devices such as micrometers to hold close tolerances
- Read and interpret engineering drawings to safeguard given tolerances
- Work from drawings, blueprints, customer specifications, work orders and/or job layouts
- Use basic shop math to calculate dimensions, angles, offsets
- Understand and use Haas and Mazak Controls
- Comply with all safety and environmental regulations
- Operate other production machines as required
- 3 + years' experience as a CNC Machinist
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Outstanding work history with strong attendance record.
Regular attendance with rare unscheduled absences, and no extended absences is critical to the maintenance of efficient operations and meeting due date
- Excellent references and positive attitude
- Mechanical aptitude
- Knowledge of standard procedures and shop mathematics
- Troubleshooting skills
- Ability to read and write in English
- Valid Driver’s License
United Tool, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Visit our website: # or apply in person
United Tool, LLC is a small tooling company that is growing and offering good benefits for its team members. Conveniently located in Pewaukee we offer our second shift a 4 day work week, working Monday thru Friday 3:00 pm until 1:30 am, with the opportunity for overtime.
Role: CNC Mill Operator
Apply for this job now.