Critical Process Systems Group (CPS) is a group of manufacturing and design companies providing innovative product solutions to the semiconductor, life science, chemical processing, gas systems, wastewater, mining, power generation and other industries. We provide a broad range of products & services including liquid, chemical, and gas storage, blending, and delivery control, pre-fabricated high purity process utility modules, corrosive fume exhaust duct, and airflow control devices. With the breadth of our product offerings and engineering capabilities we can offer broad turnkey solutions or targeted niche products depending on our customer’s needs and desires.
This position is with our companyENGVT, which is a team of technically excellent engineers with multi-disciplinary experience in the design and construction of commercial, institutional, and industrial facilities. We excel in challenging, first of a kind projects that require unique solutions.
SUMMARY: ENGVT is a growing consulting engineering firm located in Richmond, VT with clients in HVAC/Buildings, semi-conductor, life sciences, food and beverage, and industrial manufacturing. Our projects are primarily in the Northeast, but also frequently around the country as we serve our long term industrial and manufacturing clients. The majority of our work is engineer prime, consulting directly to the owner on mechanically oriented projects.
- Lead the electrical engineering consulting services for the office.
- Design of electrical power and lighting systems for building design projects.
- Equipment selection and specification.
- Plan and effectively utilize the general time to advance the quality and efficiency of the office.
- Function as a major client contact, assuring that client needs are met.
- Initiate new projects and follow-up on possible project opportunities.
- Direct CAD support as necessary to compile biddable construction drawing packages.
- Strong CAD skills with AutoCad and Revit, though this is not a critical need.
- Ability to take on a technical leadership role for all electrical engineering needs.
- Understanding of commercial construction procedures and consultant involvement.
- Experience preparing construction/bid documents.
- Experience working collaboratively with architects, engineers, and owners during design
- Demonstrated exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and construction documents
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from small and large groups
EDUCATION: 7+ years of design experience, PE license required.
Critical Process System Group offers competitive compensation and a complete benefits package that includes medical (individual and family premiums shared between employer and employee), dental and vision coverage, HSA, Day Care reimbursement, matching 401(k), life insurance, disability, holiday and paid time off.
If you are looking for a future with a company known for its inventiveness and passion for progress, look no further...... your career is right here!
Note: CPS and its group companies do not discriminate on the basis of race, age, religious creed, national origin, sex, marital status, veteran status and disability status, with regard to public assistance or any other protected classes.
This position is with our company Fab-Tech, which manufactures PermaShield Pipe (PSP®), a revolutionary hybrid fluoropolymer coated stainless steel duct system recognized worldwide as the premier solution for corrosive and hazardous fume exhaust needs. PermaShield Pipe is a fully engineered, modular fume exhaust system that combines the reliability of stainless steel with the superior corrosion resistance of Fab-Tech's proprietary PermaShield Fluoropolymer Barrier Coating. PSP carries a highly regarded FM4922 approval as well.
Role: Electrical Engineer
Apply for this job now.