· The AV Media Systems Engineer will work in collaboration with the IT Team and Senior Management as well as clients. This person will help to design complex Audio Visual (AV) systems when needed, assist in the ongoing support/maintenance of existing AV systems at clients' sites, provide technical support and assistance, and work with other technology teams to meet various challenges. Candidate should be well versed in control and integration of multi-room audio video and VTC systems
· Advanced knowledge of video conference concepts and infrastructure
· Experience installing and configuring a number of the following technologies: Cisco MX, EX or C series videoconference systems or Polycom HDX systems, Crestron, Creston Tool-Box, Secure Gateway.
· General knowledge of networks and networking troubleshooting concepts
· Understand how in-room AV equipment interfaces with video conferencing codecs
· Deep knowledge of industry standard audio video components and installation practices
· Experience in developing plans for re-engineering and replacing legacy systems in order to improve customer productivity, enhance maintainability, and reduce costs
· Ability to comprehend AV system drawings, specifications, technical manuals as well as (wall elevations, RCP's, room layouts, system schematics, etc.)
- Knowledge of Polycom, Cisco, Tandberg, Crestron, Extron, Adtran, NT1, IMUX, MUX/MCU/VCS Gateway, various cryptographic equipment, is preferred
- Experience with Ethernet, TCP/IP, switching and routing design concepts, network analyzers, advanced voice/video communications, advanced voice over IP/IPT (Cisco CUCM), video delivery solutions, video conferencing, OCS/Lync integration, video conferencing architectures (Polycom, Tandberg-Management Suite/Crestron, Creston Tool-Box, Cisco), advanced audio, video, and basic network troubleshooting
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact with clients in a professional, customer service oriented manner
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and oversee concurrent projects.
· Solid Understanding of Microsoft OS/ MAC OS X /Desktop / Laptop environment
- Bachelor's degree in Science, engineering or related discipline from an accredited college or university OR
- Tandberg/Cisco Certified or Polycom/Crestron Certified Videoconferencing Engineer certification is preferred.
- Minimum five years of experience working with audio and video technology
- Minimum three years of managing or supporting projects
Role: Audio Visual Engineer
Apply for this job now.