A Sous chef paying a salary of 29k-36k is required for an impressive Manor house hotel
This role is 48hr pw 5 days out of 7
located in Worcestershire
The Highlights of this Sous chef role in Worcestershire are:
- Working in a fresh food environment
- Input in creating new menus
- Excellent Tronc
- Fresh food environment
- Local produce
- Weddings and events
An Impressive manor house hotel with fabulous interior features and magnificent setting. Extensive gardens, lakes and woodland. A traditional beautiful wedding venue Hotel has formal restaurant, offering freshly prepared seasonal food purchased from many local suppliers who are hand-picked by kitchen team. Our staff regularly receive compliment for being very helpful and friendly. Needless to say, this Hotel is delightful place for relaxation and a short break
Sous chef Requirements Worcestershire are:
- Deputising in the head chef's absence
- Help menu planning
- Helping to develop the team
- Working closely with the head chef and local suppliers
Sous chef Experience/Skills in Worcestershire are:
- You will be a foodie - that's a given!
- Come from a fresh food environment
- Will be passionate about delivering outstanding hospitality to our guests whilst demonstrating good food knowledge.
- Will have experience in delivering quality and volume within a busy kitchen environment
- The ability to lead, motivate and deliver high standards of service with a genuine and approachable manner is essential.
- Will have previous experience as a Sous Chef and will be looking for a new and exciting opportunity
- Will have an authentic drive to managing periods of change
If you are interested in this Sous chef role Worcestershire , then please apply now!