The customer service representative is responsible for providing a premium customer experience for online customers by using in-depth product knowledge as well as clear communication with team members within a fast growing e-commerce startup.
- Provides timely and accurate information to incoming customer order status and product knowledge requests.
- Processes customer orders/changes/returns according to established department policies and procedures.
- Works closely with the credit department to resolve disputed credit items.
- Provides timely feedback to the company regarding service failures or customer concerns.
- Partners with the sales team to meet and exceed customer's service expectations.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Time Management.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Teamwork Orientation.
- Technical Capacity.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Required Education and Experience
- 3+ year customer service experience.
- Excellent grammar skills and polished communicator.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelors degree in business, marketing or a related discipline.
- Customer service experience with health and wellness products.
- Certified personal trainer or equivalent experience in fitness.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
Candidate must have a passion for helping others achieve their goals and providing a top-notch customer experience from start to finish.
Steel Supplements, Inc. sells the highest quality body building supplements! Forged in Steel, backed by Science!
Role: Customer Service Representative
Apply for this job now.