COMPANY: BEECHER MADDEN.
JOB TYPE: Full Time, Permanent
SALARY: £20,000 - £29,999, £30,000 - £39,999, £40,000 - £49,999, £50,000 - £59,999
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact BeecherMadden for a confidential discussion with Edward Carr #removed#
or call +44 (0) 207 382 7980 Main Purpose of the Role:
- Managing Cyber Risk.
- Delivering Cyber risk governance.
- Senior Stakeholder engagement - up to board level
- Communication of different risks and explaining different paths to manage risks and deal with risks.
- Lead engagements with Internal Audit teams on different risk topics.
You will need:
- Leading the global Cyber risks team
- Defining risk management process.
- Roll out of risk tools
- Risk management.
- Stakeholder engagement
- Leading a complex programme of change.
- You will form part of the companies Governance, Risk and Controls team.
Why this role?
- Clear experience of leading a risk management function
- Experience in developing governance
- Proven background performing in a thriving risk setup.
- leadership experience in a multi-business organisation preferably in a multi-national company.
- Stakeholder management
- This client is one of the most recognised, respected brands in the world.
- This is a senior-level appointment which will see the right candidate form an important part of the risk offering.
- This client offers an inclusive, collaborative working environment where ideas and talent are recognised and rewarded well.
- Global brand, large scale projects, unrivalled career progression.
BeecherMadden is a provider of specialist recruitment solutions to business, globally with a market-leading management team.
This vacancy is being advertised by BeecherMadden. BeecherMadden is an employment agency and equal opportunities recruiter.
Role: Senior Manager Cyber Risk, Reading, £100,000 Basic Salary, £5,000 Bonus +Benefits
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Reading, England, England
Apply for this job now.