Responsibilities: As a Clinical Therapist, you must have the ability to cultivate positive and productive therapeutic relationships with patients while always maintaining appropriate professional boundaries. You must also be self-motivated; possess strong time-management and organizational skills; and have the ability to manage a high volume of client interactions.
It will also be critical in the role of LCSW that you have strong verbal and written communication skills and exceptional interpersonal instincts that will allow you to function effectively as part of a team in a fast-paced, intense work environment. Must be a problem solver with a positive attitude; someone who is open to receiving feedback; that enjoys leading group counseling sessions when required; and has success working with diverse populations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Perform Intake/Assessments. Assist in coordination of admissions and discharge requirements with patient, family and staff
· Complete detailed charting of progress notes, daily, within the COMC electronic health record
· Provide counseling to individuals, groups and families
· Develop and complete patient treatment planning, reviews and case management
· Provide pre-certification of services to managed care companies
· Conduct psycho-educational and process group therapy for program participants
· Incorporate patient's family and significant other in treatment planning
· Be responsible for managing patients ongoing treatment and assessing outcome
· Attend clinical and administrative meetings as required
· Must be able to work flexible hours
Qualifications Requirements: Must be licensed in the state of Missouri. High capability to work with Microsoft Office programs and email. Must possess a valid driver's license.
Education and/or experience: A Master's of Social Work degree is required. Preferably 3 years' experience in a clinical setting serving patients suffering with psychiatric, substance abuse and/or co-existing disorders in an Intensive Outpatient program. Must be experienced in conducting and managing group therapy sessions. A confident, dynamic, imaginative presenter is needed. Experienced in treating patients individually or in a group setting.
REAP Healthcare Agents has been successfully recruiting healthcare professionals for over 15 years and has over 3000 resources throughout the country.
Role: LCSW / Social Worker / Ozarks / MJS
Apply for this job now.