Our Client, a leading London Estate Agent are searching for a relationship focussed Senior Floating Branch Manager covering for holidays, vacancies and sickness all responsibilities as Branch Manager across East London and Essex.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a hands on professional with a strong ability to build great relationships where customers really buy in to you as a person.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an exisiting Branch Manager or Senior Negotiator looking to take the next steps in their career!
- Basic Salary: up to £30,000 (Additional guaranteed earnings first 3 months)
- On Target Earnings: £50,000
- Work Pattern: 5 days per week including some Saturdays (2 on, 1 off)
- Additional Benefits: Holiday Commission, 33 days paid Holiday, Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Structured Career Path, Employee Assistance Scheme
- Motivate, inspire and manage the team of the moment, running morning meetings and coaching sessions
- Work closely with your team, downloading new properties that you have brought to the market and agreeing a suitable strategy to match up potential purchasers
- Successfully list a targeted number of properties, advising and helping our vendors sell their homes for the best price and with the best service and support possible
- Able to demonstrate great leadership and adaptability towards the teams you work with
- Drive and determination together with plenty of get up and go together with pace, passion and enthusiasm!
- You will have to work hard to keep up with the challenges you will face and be focused on turning the “ordinary” into the “extraordinary”.
If you are up for the challenge I would love to hear from you! Please contact me at the Property Recruitment Team at Rayner Personnel - East London Office on #removed# and please send me a copy of your CV to #removed#