Secure and Growing Company
Are you the lively and approachable type; able to get along and communicate very easily with all levels of people? We are seeking a Restaurant Manager never short of a smile who takes real pride in their appearance while coping effectively under pressure to surpass the daily challenges of the restaurant industry. If you are a natural leader and someone who values great customer service, this may be the opportunity for you. With over 18,000 Quick Service Restaurants in close to 125 countries, our mission is to hire the best to consistently fuel our growth. We've won numerous awards all over the world and most recently we received the Presidential award for "Outstanding Performance as an Employer of People with Disabilities". If you are excited about a career as a Restaurant Manager with a secure and growing concept in the Norwalk, CT area, then we are seeking a Professional Restaurant Manager like you!
Title of Position: Restaurant Manager
Job Description: The Restaurant Manager is the "right hand" to the General Manager who will assist and manage the restaurant's daily operations and share a responsibility for achieving customer, profit, sales and employee performance goals. As the Restaurant Manager, your team members' movements and activities are your responsibility. You will ensure your staff adheres to all safety procedures while ensuring the development and training of all team members is kept at the highest of standards. As the Restaurant Manager, you will provide coaching and support where necessary all while motivating your team to meet and exceed company expectations.
- Competitive Wages
- Work/Life Balance
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance Plans
- 401(K) Retirement Plan
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability Benefits
- Unlimited growth potential and job security
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Three plus years of restaurant management experience in a high volume atmosphere is a must for the Restaurant Manager
- A requirement for the Restaurant Manager is a true passion for the development and mentoring of others
- The Restaurant Manager must be proficient in achieving solid financial results
- Honesty, integrity and a love for customer satisfaction are all qualities that the Restaurant Manager should posses
- The Restaurant Manager should always be able to provide consistent support to the success of the operation
Apply Now-Restaurant Manager in Norwalk, CT
If you would like to be considered for this position, email your resume
Since 2000, Gecko Hospitality and its dedicated Franchise Partners and Recruiters throughout the United States have been pioneers in the hospitality recruiting industry. The value that Gecko Hospitality provides to its Clientele is evident in the advanced networking and technology skills our professional recruiters possess in identifying qualified restaurant professionals.
Role: Restaurant Manager - Growing Company
Apply for this job now.