Applicant Tracking System experience required!
Spherion is working in partnership with Exact Sciences, located in Madison, is actively recruiting for Senior HR Operations Specialist. If you are looking for a company who is passionate, innovative and collaborative, look no further! Exact Sciences is a molecular diagnostic company with a focus on the eradication of colorectal cancer. They are committed to helping win the war on cancer through early detection.
The HR Operations Specialist will contribute to the development and implementation of core HR processes, programs and best practices in order to support Exact Sciences’ strategic objectives. The ideal candidate believes in thinking creatively with a focus on continuously improving core process delivery tools and systems - primarily supporting onboarding & the employment life cycle and various engagement initiatives.
- Leads cross functional projects related to HR initiatives.
- Plans and executes HR programs, including timelines and communication plans, to ensure flawless delivery.
- Continuous improvement of HR and systems processes to ensure high standards of efficiency, data accuracy, and compliance.
- Perform data entry and proactively audit HR systems to ensure the integrity of candidate and employee data.
- Manages HR Operations processes as needed, such as employee reimbursements and the employee referral program.
- Identify opportunities, take initiative and think through future implications.
- Other processes, duties and assignments to occur based on business needs and further development of the HR Operations team.
Mandatory Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience in business or technology-related field.
- 5+ years demonstrated experience working with or supporting the recruitment and/or HR Operations processes in a growing company.
- Experience working with HR Systems such as iCIMS and Workday.
- Strong documentation, organization, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Flexible and able to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
- Positive, self-motivated individual who can complete goals independently.
- Attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills; desire to partner with stakeholders to improve processes.
- Experience managing HR projects and understanding of a variety of HR processes and best practices.
- Knowledge of compensation processes and job description creation.
- Understanding of various HR applications (including Workday, ADP or similar systems) and processes to support service delivery processes across the HR team.
- Strong analytic and decision-making skills.
- Exceptional combination of strategic thinking and detail orientation.
- Ability to run and drive routine reports to support various data needs across the team.
Since 1946, Spherion has placed millions of talented individuals in rewarding administrative, clerical, light industrial, customer service, non-clinical healthcare and professional jobs. Filling a broad mix of flexible, temp-to-hire and direct hire positions, Spherion is a trusted recruiting and staffing partner to more than 3,000 companies nationwide.
Role: Senior HR Operations Specialist
Apply for this job now.