A varied role that will be well suited to an analytical candidate with a strong knowledge of HR & Payroll processes and systems.
Where you fit in?
You'll be joining a developing fast pace business giving you the responsibility for the effective day to day function, support and on-going development of the HR & Payroll systems.
- Responsibility for the efficient and effective operation of the HR & Payroll systems and reports, as required by the business
- Provide day to day operational support for HR & Payroll systems, including the delivery and writing of reports
- Act as a key SME for HR & Payroll System implementation and delivery of outstanding modules
- Liaise with stakeholders to ensure Business continuity and Recovery plans are in place
- Provide a bridge between HR, Payroll and IT and contribute to a coordinated strategic approach/roadmap for system development
- Drives direction of system development in line with legislative and business requirement
- Collaborate with Group HR Team, Payroll and IT
What you need?
You'll need to have a proven track record of managing and developing HR & Payroll Systems with the ability to prioritise workload effectively and make decisions within own area of responsibility. Experience of managing and maintaining high levels of data quality with the ability to understand business process is a must. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within a busy Payroll Department and up to date with all current legislation knowledge of Payroll / HR policies & processes.
You will be rewarded with a higher than industry standard salary for this level of position, within a business that has the ability to offer development opportunities as you grow into the role. The role will originally be working from home with the option to do split once back in the office.
Please apply for more details, or if you'd rather email me direct, you can email your CV to my email,