The Premier Group is looking for a driven self-starter to join the team. The Premier Group is an executive search firm that specializes in the placement of construction tradespeople. This is an internal position working directly for The Premier Group and is also the opportunity to work for one of America's fastest growing companies per Inc. Magazine. The Premier Group has been ranked the last five consecutive years on Inc. Magazines' Inc. 5000 List.
We are looking for someone who can contribute in these areas:
· Calendar Management- Are you a master of details and able to manage a busy schedule?
· Everify Compliance
· Office Maintenance
· Administrative- Data Entry, multi-line phones, mail, supplies
· Systems/SOP Development and Implementation- Are you able to look at the big picture and help outline the small details that will be the foundation of a company?
The ideal candidate would have:
· An eye for detail
· Performs general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mail distribution and filing.
· A highly motivated, independent, professional and friendly service based personality
· Maintains Outlook calendar(s) in current and accurate status.
· Answer phones promptly and uses good judgment to prioritize the distribution of messages in a timely manner.
· Provide general support to visitors, communicate with vendors, customers and colleagues.
· Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities, and excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
· The ability to take constructive criticism and learn quickly from mistakes
· The ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
· Extraordinary ability to juggle multiple projects and continue to be flexible
· Ability to keep matters discreet and confidential
· Strong work ethic and extremely reliable- willing to go the extra mile
The ideal candidate must have:
· 2+ years in an office setting
· 2+ years as an administrative or executive assistant
· Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office and computer navigation and research
· High School Degree, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
· Salary commensurate with experience
· Additional compensation will include: health, vision, dental, short term, long term and life insurance
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
Please submit your resume today.
Resumes submitted without a cover letter will not be considered
Role: Office Administrator
Location: Salt Lake,
Apply for this job now.