Job location: Houston, TX 77057
Start a rewarding career selling dream vacations!
The Vacations To Go team is looking for energetic sales professionals who will provide unforgettable customer service selling dream vacations, while building long lasting relationships with our customers from all over the world! Our 700+ employees come from a variety of backgrounds but have one thing in common--they love to make people happy. A background in travel isn't necessary, just your desire to learn. We'll provide you with all the support and tools you need to succeed. Your days will be fast-paced and rewarding, both personally and financially.
From our headquarters in Houston, Texas, our highly trained sales professionals sell ocean-going cruises, river cruises, escorted tours and air & hotel packages to customers in more than 165 countries around the world. Years of excellence in sales and service have earned Vacations To Go a stellar reputation with every leading vacation company in the world.
What you'll do:
• Sell international vacations (cruise, tour or resort) to clients calling in from our website and provide service after the sale.
• Become a destination expert and help guide our customers based on their needs and preferences.
• Offer excellent customer service to develop your own personal book of business.
• Build long-term client relationships.
What we offer:
• Fantastic travel perks and bonuses
• Fun atmosphere with relaxed dress code
• Earn $40K-$125K+ selling fun!
• No cold calling--all calls are inbound
• Full benefits package (including health insurance and a 401K with a company match)
• Build your client base while earning $3500 per month guaranteed for the first 6 months, or commission, whichever is greater.
• Great people--We have the industry's best team of travel sales professionals, over 700 and we're still growing!
• Career growth opportunities
- Experience in sales and/or customer service OR 4-year college degree
- Internet and computer savvy
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in commission-based sales environment
- Client/Account Management experience
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
This is an in-office position, located in the Houston/Galleria area.
To promote healthier lifestyles, Vacations To Go is proud to be a smoke-free workplace.
Vacations To Go is America's clearinghouse for deeply discounted cruises. Since our founding in 1984, we have provided more than five million savvy shoppers with a dream vacation at a fraction of the regular price.
Vacations To Go is a bonded and fully accredited travel agency, and a member in good standing of the Airlines Reporting Corporation (ARC), the International Airlines Travel Agent Network (IATAN), the Cruise Line International Association (CLIA) and the Society for Accessible Travel and Hospitality (SATH). We have achieved the highest level of recognition possible from every major cruise line in the world for our exceptional sales and superior service.
Vacations To Go is an accredited member of the Better Business Bureau (BBB), with an A+ rating, the highest rating they award.
Vacations To Go is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Vacation Publications, Inc., which publishes magazines, books and special reports for the travel and mature markets. The company has been named one of the "100 Fastest Growing Companies in America" by Inc. magazine.
Role: Travel Consultant | Client Management
Apply for this job now.