Company: ULTIMATE NEV LLC
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
GENERAL SUMMARY: The Juice Bar Attendant is responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction, resolving customer complaints, and addressing any questions or comments that customers may have regarding food and merchandise sold in the club. The Juice Bar Attendant will have thorough knowledge of policies and procedures related to food preparation, cash register operations, and capable of processing transactions quickly. The Juice Bar Attendant will work diligently to keep the store clean, safe and accessible to the customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for food preparation and stocking Juice Bar Grab N Go.
- Ensures self-serve station is fully stocked (spoons, forks, knifes etc.).
- Maintains Juice Bar cleanliness.
- Ensures cleanliness standards meet health and safety codes per Health Department.
- Keeps merchandise clean and ready to be displayed.
- Oversees inventory and ensure items are stocked in Gym Store.
- Responsible for hitting individual sales goals assigned to you by the Merchandise Supervisor.
- Greets and assists customers and advises on utilization and care of merchandise.
- Offers advice to clients regarding products or services.
ORGANIZATION RELATIONSHIPS: The Juice Bar Attendant reports to the Operations Manager. This position may interact with all levels of management and staff within Corporate and Field offices, in the clubs, and within the Operations team.
Knowledge, skills & abilities:
- Good customer service skills.
- Product and job knowledge.
- Good people skills.
- Highly organized and motivated.
- Possess an understanding of food & beverage operations.
- Must be able to work days, evenings and weekends if necessary.
- Adhere to meal and rest break periods and must clock in and out for all shift times.
Minimum certifications/educational level:
- Experience in Food and Beverage service is preferred.
- Experience in a health club or Hospitality industry preferred.
- Food Handlers card must be obtained within the first 30 days of hire.
- Must be able to stand for up to 7 hours a day.
- Must be able to lift and carry 20-30 lbs.