- Perform minor repairs to various equipment
- Cleaning up of different areas of the facility
- General knowledge of hand tools such as wrenches, drills, nail guns, etc.
- Basic mechanical knowledge, and it is helpful to have knowledge in areas of electrical and HVAC (not required)
- Must be detail oriented and the ability to work independently
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Be able to walk, bend and stretch as required
- Lifting up to 100 pounds on occasion
Aluminum Recovery Technologies takes pride in being the premier processor for high quality recycled aluminum. With the processes of drying and melting of different grades of aluminum products, Aluminum Recovery produces high end material that is provided for customers all around North America.
Role: Maintenance Assistant
Apply for this job now.