Chicago Area General Contractor is seeking a qualified Project Superintendent to plan, manage, and coordinate mid-rise hotel and multi-unit residential construction projects.
Duties and responsibilities include:
· Plan, coordinate, and supervise all on site construction activities
· Maintain the project schedule, determine sequence of work, and coordinate subcontractor to follow the sequence of work within the schedule durations
· Manage job site safety, ensure safe work practices, and address any safety issues immediately
· Maintain a high level of quality to meet and exceed QC/specifications and owner expectations
· Understand project job costs and work with the project team to improve costs
· Provide detailed, complete, and timely daily reports
· Maintain positive relationships with all parties involved with the project
· Perform other duties as assigned
Experience requirements include:
· Minimum of 10 + years of experience in planning, coordinating, and supervising hotel and multi-unit residential construction projects
· A thorough knowledge of all phases of building construction including electrical, mechanical, and structural systems.
· Ability understand and comprehend subcontractors scopes of work, drawings, specification, and submittals
· OHSA 30 and/or other safety training preferred
· Excellent communication, organizational, and supervisor skills
· Competent in MS Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel) preferred
· Ability to work in a group work effort and represent the company professionally.
A full service general contracting corporation established March 11, 1980. With over 30 years of construction experience, we have a diversified project portfolio; retail, affordable housing complexes, renovation, hotels, institutional facilities and aviation facilities.
Role: Project Superintendent
Apply for this job now.