Company: RIGHT AT HOME NORTHERN LAKE COUNTY, IL
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Right at Home in Grayslake is currently looking for a compassionate and reliable caregiver who wants to make a difference in other's lives. You will love working with a fun, supportive staff. We truly care and respect our caregivers!
Voted 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 Best of Home Care Employer of Choice, by HomeCare Pulse.
We have shifts available right away. You can start after orientation!
- Personal Assistance (bathing, dressing, grooming, etc)
- Ambulation and transfers
- Meal Preparation
- Medication Reminders
- Transportation - shopping, appointments
- Light housekeeping
- High School or equivalent
- Must be 18 or older
- Willing to train the right candidate
- Possess a valid driver's license
- Insured automobile
- Pass a drug screen and background check
- Legal citizen if the United States
- Strong communication skills
- Paid in office AND online training
- 24/7 caregiver support
- Flexible schedules and client matching
- Direct deposit available
- O/T holiday pay
- Referral bonuses
- Paid Sick Leave
- Time and a half on Birthday, Mothers and Fathers day
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Discount Planes for: Dental, Vision, Telehealth and Pet care
To keep our Caregivers and Clients safe, we provide all of our Caregivers with proper PPE and screenings before each and every shift.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Right at Home Franchising Corporate.