Our client, a global leader of aerospace components, has an immediate need for a Manufacturing Trainee based out of their Bucks County manufacturing facility.
- Perform a variety of basic machining operations as instructed in the manufacturing department assigned
- Learn to read and understand method sheets and drawings. Learn to use scales, micrometers, dial indicators, fixed gauges, etc. to check and gauge work
- Learn to make adjustments to maintain setup
- Assist others in performing setups, changeovers and adjustments
- Hand feed pieces or control operation of machine to perform required operation
- Learn the sequence, operation and function of all gears, cams, levers, switches and stops used to control the operation, movement, indexing and timing of tools and work surfaces to insure safe operation and close dimensional tolerances
- Work closely with experienced personnel and report any unusual conditions
- Learn to lubricate machines and make minor adjustments or repairs to maintain equipment
- Learn to update pan tags and prepare production reporting input
- General communications such as reading pan tags, reporting production data and receiving job instructions and procedures
- Arithmetic such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division, including decimals and fractions, simple use of formulas, charts, tables, specifications and schedules
- Fixed gauges and direct reading instruments and devices in which interpretation is not required (e.g. borescope, gauge blocks, go/no-go gauges, plug gauges, ring gauges, scale (6” or 12”), scale (weight), snap gauges)
- Repetitive work requiring constant alertness and attention
- Follows specific instructions
Please apply today to be one of the first candidates considered for the role!
Elgen Staffing is the fastest growing staffing agency in New Jersey. With a deep understanding of today's hiring trends and technologies we have the ability to leverage the most effective recruiting methods to find the best candidates across numerous markets and industries and place them into the appropriate position successfully. Please allow us to help you find your dream job today!
Role: Manufacturing Trainee
Apply for this job now.