Primary Teacher (KS2)
A 2 form entry primary school based in the borough of Kingston are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed primary teacher to start in September 2018. This is an exciting opportunity to join a thriving school, who were recently graded as outstanding by Ofsted, with an excellent senior leadership team in place. This primary teaching role will be in a KS2 class and will be a full time and permanent position.
What the school can offer the successful Primary Teacher (KS2):
- A successful and supportive SLT
- Opportunities for CPD in a highly regarded training school
- Career progression opportunities
- Guaranteed PPA time
- Good behaviour across the school
- Experience in an outstanding environment and the chance to observe best practice from teachers across the school
To be considered for this position, you must have Qualified Teacher status (QTS), experience teaching the UK National Curriculum at KS2 level and be able to provide two teaching based references.
Apply today to be considered for this position!
Role: Primary Teacher (KS2)
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Kingston Upon Thames, South East
Apply for this job now.