- Location - Harrow
- Term time only!!
- Day shifts only
- Prestigious Independent School
- NMC PIN
- Passion for providing the best possible care
- Some form of lead Nurse experience
- Excellent Salary plus other benefits
- Development opportunities
- Supportive team environment
Responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- To lead and manage a team of Nurses and Support Staff, and oversee the day to day running of the School's Medical Centre.
- To be responsible for all aspects of the development and continuous improvement of the Medical Centre whilst ensuring the best possible care is provided to Students in accordance with best practice.
- Ensuring the Medical Centre and its staff as as well equipped to respond to medical situations throughout the School, whilst ensuring that Nursing care is given in line with NMC guidelines.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Lead Nurse who is passionate about making a difference to the lives of young people and enjoys the challenge and responsibility of leading and overseeing a team.
If you require any more information, do not hesitate to get in touch with Tom at Nurse Seekers on #removed# for more details.
Nurse Seekers are always seeking RGNs RMNs RNLDs for posts all over the UK. If you are currently seeking a post as a Home Manager, Clinical Lead or Deputy Manager or in any other capacity then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.