Senior Practitioner/Social Worker - Area Social Work Team - Medway - Up to £35 an hour
A social worker experienced in statutory front line children's services is required in Medway. Applicants must also have extensive post-qualified experience in Children and Families social work including Children in Need, Child Protection, and Looked After Children cases.
The successful candidate must also have good report-writing skills, if successful you will benefit from supportive teams and a high pay-rate.
Benefits as a Senior Practitioner:
- Supportive Team
- Experienced Team
- Potential for long term advancement
You will have experience of: Working knowledge of the Children's Act Court Proceedings Child protection Care proceedings Attending Court & relevant reports Section 47s Core Assessments Child protection meetings Case conferences
You will need to be:HCPC registered Eligible to work in the UK A full UK licence holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact #removed#
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme
Role: Social Worker - Area Social Work Team - Medway - £35ph
Job Type: Permanent
Location: kent, england, england
Apply for this job now.