We are seeking LPNs or RNs, who have a heart for elders, to join our team. Ideally we are looking for full-time candidates, but we are willing to consider part-time if that is better for your schedule. You will be practicing at all of our 5 locations. While this is a float position, you will have a fairly set schedule, with only occasional last-minute changes to your schedule.
We are a privately owned, growing medical practice that continues to have a family atmosphere with very little employee turn-over. You will be a valued member of the medical team caring for the patients (and their families) in our practice.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Communicate and collaborate with physicians and advanced practice providers to provide excellent care to our patients
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behaviors
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide support to patients and their family members when indicated
- Previous experience in nursing, ideally in an office setting
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients and thier families
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Central Ohio Geriatrics, LLC is a practice that provides dedicated, comprehensive, evidence-based geriatric care to seniors in central Ohio. Our services include home care, assisted living, skilled rehabilitation, long-term care, hospice and wellness programs. We currently have a dedicated staff that includes 5 physicians, 9 advanced practice providers and 19 nurses that are a part of our established and growing company.
Role: Office Float Nurse
Apply for this job now.