I'm looking for a Technical Architect to join one of the most prestigious software solution providers in the UK, due to a phenomenal 2 business performance.
Working with the biggest names in UK and global business, you will design and develop some of the most advanced and cutting-edge, cloud based software solutions. You will also work on some of the most top-secret projects with the UK Government.
The ideal person will be a Software Engineer through and through that comes from a Java background. In the last few years you will have moved into a more design/architecture focused role, whilst still remaining very hands-on with the code. It would be amazing if you've already worked on some enterprise level projects in the past, where you were the bridge between your software engineering team and the client you are delivering the solution for.
To be considered, you must meet the following criteria;
- Be an experienced full stack Software Engineer (Java) that is still very much hands-on (50%).
- Have experience delivering software designs for multi-tiered, modern software applications.
- Have experience of technical ownership for a product/software project, including architecture, estimation, product planning and user story/requirement creation.
- Understand non-functional concerns for customers and have experience incorporating these into the application design.
- Able to simply and clearly communicate technical design in conversation, documentation and presentations.
- Able to make effective decisions within fast-moving delivery.
- Have experience mentoring and coaching members of your team.
- Open to travel as part of the role (post pandemic).
- Eligible for SC Clearance.
This is a great opportunity for someone that wants to work on nothing but meaty, enterprise level solutions with some of the best technical minds in the business. You will have access to the latest tools and technologies at all times and have an unlimited training and development budget if you want to certify yourself.
The salary is £60-65,000 plus 25 days holiday, 5% Pension, Life Assurance (3x salary), Private Medical, Income Protection, Enhanced Maternity/Paternity, Training and Certifications (paid for).
Please send your latest CV to jonathan dot maironis at opusrs dot com or call me for more information.
Role: Technical Architect
Job Type: Permanent
Apply for this job now.