As an Associate in the team you will work closely with the Head or Investor Relations on all fundraising activity for the firm. This will include:
- Prepare materials for institutional investor events and advisory board meetings.
- Liaising with current investors on funds performance.
- Drafting of RFPs and other material for new funds.
- Putting together pitchbooks and presentations and financial analysis
- Researching and preparing background materials and reports as required by the investor relations function in advance of investor/business development trips.
- Other ad-hoc duties / projects as assigned as the role continues to grow and evolve.
Skills / Experience:
• Excellent academic credentials are required.
• Strong financial and analytical skills.
• Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal.
• Strong project management skills.
• Highly proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
• Knowledge and understanding of the PE industry is a benefit but not a requirement. Experience of working at an investment bank or consulting/accounting firm.