CNC Machining Supervisor - Competitive salary dependent on experience - Mesa, AZ
Amphenol Aerospace Operations is seeking a CNC Machining Supervisor (2nd shift) to work out of its brand new, state-of-the-art facility in Mesa.
The successful candidate will coordinate and assure the execution of machining production flow and will be responsible for staffing assigned operations, equipment, and reducing manufacturing costs.
The key responsibilities of a CNC Machining Supervisor include, but are not limited to:
- Understanding and resolving impediments to production flow i.e. materials shortages, tooling, labor and or equipment issues.
- Facilitating budged cost reductions, productivity improvements, and capital equipment recommendations.
- Administrative responsibility for hourly employees, and managing AAO Mesa production work flow centers, production, and production support groups.
Now expanding our footprint into a newly constructed site in Mesa, Amphenol Aerospace Operations has been a leader in designing and manufacturing electrical components for the aviation and commercial airplane industry for over 85 years.
Focusing on serving the needs of advanced and challenging market segments, we pride ourselves on our consistent ability to innovate and provide the markets with new creative solutions.
The key skills and qualities of a CNC Machining Supervisor at Amphenol Aerospace Operations:
- 3 - 5 Years: Prior machining operations or materials related experience.
- BA/BS in an operations related discipline or equivalent education/experience.
- Prior personnel management and/or leadership experience.
- Ability to move about factory floor and to stand for long periods of time.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.