Primary Supply Teachers - Lambeth, London
Are you a qualified Primary Teacher looking to work on a daily basis? Are you confident working from Nursery to Year 6?
TeacherActive are looking to recruit passionate and enthusiastic Supply Teachers to work on a short-term basis across our network of Wandsworth partner schools. As a Primary Supply Teacher, you will be offered daily and short-term contract roles, covering PPA or whole classes across EYFS, KS1 and KS2. A solid experience of planning and delivering quality learning experiences for pupils is desired.
To be considered for these positions you must have:
- Qualified Teacher Status / QTS (Newly Qualified Teachers are welcome)
- Experience of working in EYFS - KS2
- Provide 2 years' worth of reference
- Experience supporting the pupils with their core subjects
- Experience managing challenging behaviour in the classroom
In return, TeacherActive will ensure that you are well-supported in this role and aim to provide you with further excellent opportunities in your career.
To do this, we will provide you with:
- Excellent rates of pay
- An efficient clearance process in order to register you and get you working as quickly as possible
- An excellent 'recommend a friend' scheme *Terms and Conditions apply*
All our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard-earned cash.