Allied Control Services, Inc. is currently seeking a full time UL Control Panel Technician in our West Point, Pennsylvania facility. We are an integrator of automated systems for industrial and municipal applications, with a strong presence in the water treatment industry. The UL Panel Shop Technician is a valuable member of the team, fabricating the end result of many hours of in house engineered automated control systems. We are an upwardly mobile company who takes pride in the professional development of our employees and offer significant growth opportunities to the right candidate.
· High School Diploma or equivalent required
· 5+ years’ experience in control panel building, wiring, reading schematics and electrical diagrams
· Ability to work under minimal supervision to complete projects safely and efficiently, and with a high degree of accuracy
· Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications
· Experience using hand and power tools
· Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time and lift over 50 lbs
· Attention to detail, attention to detail, attention to detail…
· Basic understanding of control and relay logic.
· Min. 5 years’ experience with control panel fabrication.
· Ability to interpret basic schematic and single line wiring diagrams, symbols, and technical documentation
· Layout, fabricate, and assemble panels for automated controls to meet job specifications
· Ability to troubleshoot basic electrical and mechanical problems relative to the job function
· Experience working in a manufacturing / shop environment
· Basic understanding of inventory management and good housekeeping practices
Excellent compensation package including health/vision insurance for employee and family, paid vacation, paid sick time, 401K retirement package, dental insurance.
We have provided complete turnkey control system integration and technical services to End Users, OEM’s, Engineering Firms and Contractors since 1989 with an emphasis on cost-effective solutions for industries including food & beverage, oil & gas, chemical, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, utility plant, water & wastewater utility applications.
Role: Control Panel Technician
Location: West Point,
Apply for this job now.