Large Real Estate Company hiring new and experienced agents.
We are seeking experienced Real Estate Agents to join our growing team! You will handle all real estate activities and transactions on behalf of the clients. Brand new 8,000 sqft office in Brea is staffing all positions.
Private offices for agents with minimum funding volume.
Sales positions available in our special assets group.
- List and sell residential or commercial real estate
- Negotiate purchase agreements and contracts with buyers and sellers
- Host open houses and other events
- Prepare market analysis to help determine property value
- Educate clients on basic real estate procedures
- Verify and disclose property facts to clients
- Previous experience in real estate, property management, or other related fields
- Familiarity with real estate contracts and leases
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
More than ever before, real estate professionals are turning to Keller Williams Realty for the education, coaching, technology, culture and wealth building opportunities that are redefining their potential and powering their careers toward new heights.
Worldwide leader in Training
This is a great opportunity for licensed agents who see value in being part of building a successful enterprise.
For newly licensed agents, we offer a comprehensive, in-house training program to help you get your business up and running.
If you would like to schedule a confidential interview please respond. We look forward to speaking with you.
Role: Real Estate Agent
Apply for this job now.