1. Observe and monitor machine operations to detect malfunctions and to determine whether adjustments are needed.
2. Review and follow the job ticket; follow instructions accurately.
3. Perform all assigned work effectively and on schedule.
4. Verify finished product matches the supplied sample; ensure product conforms to quality standards.
5. Perform routine adjustments during each job; maintain production throughout the run.
6. Perform troubleshooting and preventive maintenance tasks as needed.
7. Maintain make-ready and run standards while producing quality products.
8. Record production information such as amount of time spent on specific tasks.
9. Oversee the crew working on the machine; keep work area neat and clean.
10. Follow all standard operating procedures relevant to the job, position and department.
11. Train co-workers to set up, operate, and use equipment as directed.
12. Perform other job duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
1. Three or more years operating a folder/gluer
2. Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills are required. This is normally required through a high school diploma or equivalent.
3. Ability to demonstrate leadership, initiative, and be a team player
4. Good written and oral communication skills
Great Jobs That Start Immediately and are Temp to permanent: Offer Health Benefits/Referral Bonuses/Attendance Bonuses.
Role: Gluer Operator
Apply for this job now.